Group C: MARAC Masterclass
Queensbridge Road, London, E8 3ND
15 October 2019
09:30 – 13:00
Aim of the course
- This half day course gives participants a brief overview of the Domestic Abuse Investigation Service and Multi Agency Risk Assessment Conferences.
- Delegates must have prior knowledge of Domestic abuse to attend this course.
By the end of the training participants will have:
– Brief introduction to MARAC.
– Screening and risk assessment.
– Accessing help – specialist services and MARAC.
– Lessons from Domestic Homicide Reviews
– Hackney Council HR Domestic Violence Staff Policy.
Facilitator: Lesley Weber, Service Manager, Domestic Abuse Intervention Service