Online research and resources
On this page, we would like to provide you with a number of useful research papers and resource tools on safeguarding issues. Please have a browse over the documents in the download box on the right-hand side.
The NSPCC Inform website is a very useful service which provides child protection resources for anyone working to safeguard children. You can also sign up for email alerts to keep up to date on latest news on new policies, practice and research.
The Centre for Excellence and Outcomes website provides high-quality research, evidence and data to help those working in children’s services improve the lives of all children and young people, in particular those who are most vulnerable.
- Other ways of speaking
- Ofsted Annual Report 2010-11
- Children, young people and domestic violence - toolkit for practitioners
- Forced marriage - multi-agency statutory guidance
- Forced marriage - practice guidelines
- London safeguarding toolkit for trafficked children
- Section 11 of Children Act - statutory guidance
- Safeguarding children and young people from sexual exploitation
- Working together to support disabled parents - SCIE
- Understanding SCRs - biennial analysis 2005-7 - full report
- Understanding SCRs - biennial analysis 2005-7 - summary
- Working Together to Safeguard Children (March 2013)
- Safeguarding children in whom illness is fabricated or induced
- London SCB Serious Case Reviews Toolkit
- FGM - Multi-agency Practice Guidelines
- Safeguarding Children's Rights - issues of witchcraft and spirit possession
- Department of Education Research Report - Systematic review of models of analysing significant harm
- Meeting the needs of children living with domestic violence in London